Thursday 3 September 2009

The Whitest Boy Online

Listening casually to The Whitest Boy Alive, while waiting for the allergy pills to kick in. For some reason I have friends who believes Chihuahua's are cute, and since they're of pocket size, they bring the poor little creatures with them wherever they go. Of course they are cute, they are designed to be cute for Pete's sake. They are also sensitizationing as fuck, and I do not care whether it's accepted word usage or not, I just Googled it, and it sounded really cool.

Anyways, while sitting here, I'm waiting for a OhSoHighTech.se's fan page on Facebook to tell me that I am one of the 10 out of 600 lucky people who have received a beta-key for Voddler. If you have not yet heard of Voddler, you should feel silly, and Google it. If you're american you might counter my attack with "Hulu!" and I laugh at you in a completely non-aggressive way. It's great that you guys have Hulu, it really is. We just don't care. It only serves as a reminder of the biggest joke of the Internet, which is country restrictions. It didn't make sense before, and it certainly doesn't make sense in the 21st century. I will not go into a detailed argument about it right now, mostly because no one is actually reading my journal here, but also because I really haven't found it necessary to come up with arguments for something that your common sense-o-meter should've gone bonkers over 20 years ago.

Maybe I am the whitest boy online right now. A friend asked me to come over to her place and bring beer. I assume there were already other guests present, but I felt absolutely no urge to ignore rain and wind for a tuesday get together, with or without a happy ending. The more white you get, the less beer you have, by the way. That was at least where my train of thoughts were meant to take you. Geeks are white. I'm no geek, but I rather sit here hoping for a Voddler-invite than heading out for midweek drunkness. Honestly. And by drunkness I mean fake such as I wouldn't actually be able to acquire any alcoholic beverages this late in this town. It's safe and sad, depending on which side of the fence you're currently standing.

Oh yeah, the Ice Cream. I spent the afternoon at H's, and we had meringue swish. Ice cream with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, bananas and meringues. Totally awesome. It does melt awfully fast though so we basically ended up with chocolaty cream sauce and meringues on top, but no matter. It still stroke the inside of my tummy with great effect.

I'll get a Voddler-invite. I know it. If I know it, it means it's true. And why should I not be able to say what's true and what isn't? In this case, it's absolutely true.

No comments:

Post a Comment